Everlaw is looking for a Product Designer to join our rapidly-growing team!
As a Product Designer, you will drive design solutions end-to-end; from concept through implementation. You’ll leverage data and usability testing to iterate upon designs and validate design decisions. You've designed and shipped engaging user experiences for complex SaaS applications. You possess a natural tendency to take initiative and own projects.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product team members to create and enhance platform experiences
- Craft and deliver high-level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
- Contribute to the development of our design system; advocate consistent use of design standards across product experiences
- Lead usability sessions; utilize feedback to improve design solutions
- 2+ of relevant product design experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS/SASS, and responsive web design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You’re familiar with the legal and ediscovery industries
- Experience working at a high-growth technology company
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.