Account Executive I
Oakland, California /
Everlaw is seeking an Account Executive that demonstrates our company values of attention to detail, setting your own bar, egoless communication and respect for customers! As an Account Executive you will be responsible for seeking out new customers, communicating how Everlaw can help meet their content management and collaboration needs and closing new business.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and democratic and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
In the first few months, you will
- Gain a deeper understanding of Everlaw’s software and customers through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers.
- Develop your product knowledge through Everlaw’s Demo certification, using your expertise to present Everlaw’s value to customers in greater detail.
- Complete our on-boarding process while attending informative sessions on our policies, goals and team structure which will integrate you into the Sales team as well as the company as a whole.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your sales skills and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw.
Going forward, you will
- Collaborate with other Account Executives, SDRs and Sales Directors to grow your product knowledge and build a healthy pipeline of interested leads.
- Lead sophisticated sales cycles from qualification and demo to close.
- Develop a key understanding of your pipeline and target objectives and present those insights to Sales Directors and the VP of Sales.
- Gain continuous growth through training from our Sales Enablement Team.
- Contribute to team growth and success as you work to achieve your quota and bring on new customers.
- You are inherently curious and excited about emerging technologies.
- You have at least 2 years of successful quota carrying experience in SaaS sales and are not afraid to hunt for and build your own pipeline.
- You are extremely motivated to achieve your goals and have no problem setting your own bar for success.
- You find success through hard work, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in to help colleagues achieve the team's end goals together.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires the ability to work independently and adaptively, anticipate and mitigate friction points, and take initiative to promptly resolve and learn from challenges.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- You have experience selling Legal Technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, including the California Equal Pay Act.