Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us convey the value of Everlaw and our products in ways that deeply resonate with our customers! In this role, you’ll work on a variety of initiatives to educate customers and engage prospects about our features and benefits. This role reports directly to the head of marketing.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product features or initiatives, working closely with marketing, product, and sales
- Act as a business partner to the product team; partner with them on product development, messaging, and designing and executing campaigns to engage and educate users
- Drive awareness, consideration and understanding of new capabilities through multi-channel campaigns (both owned and paid), from strategy to execution
- Partner with the marketing team to showcase our products at events and via content creation and influencer activations
- Coordinate user and competitive research—both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand our users and competitive landscape, and then turn those results into actionable insights
- Be an active and contributing member the marketing team's creative think tank
- 3+ years of product marketing experience -- alternate experience in a law firm, management consulting firm, investment bank or other role requiring rigorous analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and subsequently communicating findings to senior management also considered
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to manage with influence, and experience working closely with product, PR, design, and sales
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data/qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Extraordinary prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Self-starter with ability to build programs from scratch; must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things done!
- Experience in B2B SaaS is strongly recommended
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas
- You have experience in the legal field or in legal tech
- You have an MBA and/or a JD
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.