Everlaw is changing legal technology by combining serious computer science with an intuitive user experience. We compete through better technology and a deeper understanding of our users’ needs. Our company culture is open and democratic. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
You design with users in mind and believe that good design isn't just beautiful — it reacts to customer needs. You are excited to push your creativity to the next level. You practice egoless communication and are eager to collaborate with a diverse team.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and other team members to create platform experiences— flows, wireframes, visual designs, and prototypes
- Work with developers to deliver polished final product
- Contribute to the development of our design system and style guide; advocate consistent use of design standards across product experiences
- Participate in user research and testing sessions
- Significant experience with digital design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision)
- Demonstrated knowledge of UX and visual design principles, patterns, standards and best practices for responsive webExpertise in HTML, CSS/SASS
- An eagerness to learn new technologies
- 2-3 years of hands-on design experience contributing to a few shipped consumer products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Maternity, paternity, and sick leave
- Fifteen paid vacation days, plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Work in downtown Berkeley, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" to work for
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.