Everlaw is changing legal technology by combining serious computer science with an intuitive user experience. We compete through better technology and a deeper understanding of our users’ needs. Our company culture is open and democratic. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you!
You design with users in mind and believe that good design isn't just beautiful — it reacts to customer needs. You are excited to push your creativity to the next level. You practice egoless communication and are eager to collaborate with a diverse team.
- Work on a variety of design projects (product, web, email, print)
- Help execute a consistent site-wide design language and style guide
- Partner with UI/UX designer to conceptualize, design, and build platform experiences
- Collaborate with teams across various disciplines
- Participate in user research and testing sessions
- Significant experience with digital design tools, e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision
- Strong prototyping skills to effectively communicate your ideas to the team
- Excellent visual design chops
- Expertise in HTML, CSS/SASS, and responsive web design principles
- An eagerness to learn new technologies
- At least 1-2 years of design experience
- Good writing and communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Work in downtown Berkeley, just blocks from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your own hardware and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco's Best and Brightest Companies" to work for in 2015
We're a young startup with a real business model, rapid growth, and venture funding from Andreesen Horowitz. We provide document analysis, review, and discovery tools to law firms who need to wade through millions of pages of evidence to find that one needle in the haystack (or sometimes the smoking gun!).
We host terabytes of data. We're also big nerds. Our CEO has a Ph.D. in Computer Science from UC Berkeley. We compete with better technology combined with a deeper understanding of our users' needs.