Federal Account Executive
Washington, D.C. /
Everlaw is seeking our first Federal Account Executive that demonstrates our company values of attention to detail, setting your own bar, egoless communication and respect for customers. As a Federal Account Executive you will be responsible for finding and securing new federal customers and communicating how Everlaw can help meet their litigation, investigative and collaboration needs. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and possess a track record of closing new federal business. You should also understand public sector use cases and how to navigate the federal procurement process (regulated by the FAR) to sell across multiple departments and agencies. To be successful in this role, you will understand how to go after new government business and build relationships with the right federal decision makers.
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and democratic and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Washington DC.
In the first few months, you will
- Gain a deeper understanding of Everlaw’s software and customers through training and experience, allowing you to better target future customers.
- Develop your product knowledge through Everlaw’s Demo certification, using your expertise to present Everlaw’s value to customers in greater detail.
- Identify federal opportunities through SAM.gov, GovWin and other publicly available sources
- Complete our on-boarding process while attending informative sessions on our policies, goals and team structure which will integrate you into the Sales team as well as the company as a whole.
- Learn, grow, and contribute right away. We trust that you will bring experience and knowledge that will uplift the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1. You will have time to develop your sales skills and get up to speed on all aspects of Everlaw.
Going forward, you will
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including discovery, qualification, technical demonstrations and contract generation, as well as other deliverables for closing
- Establish relationships with a variety of existing accounts to understand their business needs and effectively communicate how Everlaw will meet those needs
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience
- Conduct territory visits to meet customers face to face
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- You have at least 3 years of successful quota carrying federal eDiscovery sales experience
- You are familiar with SaaS products
- You have a consistent record of over-achievement in past experiences
- You're technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- You have a passion for cloud technologies and great people skills
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- “Ranked #1 on G2 for Ediscovery Software and Momentum” and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for preferred pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, including the California Equal Pay Act.