Quality Assurance Analyst
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our rapidly-growing team!
Quality Assurance Analysts manage our testing tools and execute our testing plans. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining product testing scripts and executing all facets of our QA testing during every release cycle. As issues are identified, you will work directly with our development team to facilitate resolution. In addition, you’ll be heavily involved in analyzing data about product performance, while devising new ways to track our performance and improve our product development process.
If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Define, plan, and manage test plans to execute every release cycle
- Manage ecosystem of tests while identifying upstream and downstream dependencies within our platform
- Closely follow our product roadmap to be aware of new features that require test planning
- Collaborate with Software Development on implementation-specific needs for successful software testing
- You are an effective communicator
- You have proficiency in analyzing data
- You are a natural problem solver
- You have an exceptional attention to detail
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.