Director, Sales Development
As our first Sales Development Director, you will lead a fast-growing, high-energy SDR team of 10+ that’s instrumental in supporting our efforts to bring new law firm and corporate clients onto the Everlaw platform.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated SDR leader who is able to think strategically, build a team, coach & inspire, design scalable processes, relentlessly measure, and effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Product, and Customer Success.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time on-site position located in Oakland, California.
- Lead and scale a team of SDRs and SDR Managers
- Design career paths and develop SDRs for career growth within the Everlaw Sales organization
- Define key success drivers and appropriate measurements for the team, and work with sales leadership to design playbooks and trainings
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate and inspire the team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use Salesforce.com and Salesloft to manage sales process and set standards for performance metrics
- 3+ years of experience managing a Sales Development team
- Proven record of sales success with enterprise B2B SaaS technologies
- Highly skilled in cold calling and outreach strategies
- Ability to hire and train new SDRs
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis and reporting skill set
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skillsDetailed knowledge of SaaS tech stack including sourcing, prospecting, and outreach technologies
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.