We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to partner with leaders across a variety of departments including Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations. You’ll identify and source exceptional candidates, expertly communicate Everlaw’s unique value proposition, develop strong relationships with hiring teams, and relentlessly advocate on behalf of an unbiased & inclusive hiring process.
You’ll be our first Senior Recruiter (joining a mighty recruiting team of two), and, in addition to finding and hiring our newest teammates, you’ll also play a key role in helping drive recruiting and employee experience initiatives, including Diversity & Inclusion, University Recruiting, and Employment Branding. This is a fantastic opportunity to directly impact an open, collaborative company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn.
Everlaw has offices in Oakland and London and is funded by Menlo Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz.
- Partner directly with hiring teams and executives across a variety of non-technical departments to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Creatively source and engage passive candidates
- Schedule candidate interviews and coordinate onsite visits
- Actively participate in recruiting and employee experience initiatives such as D&I, University Recruiting, Interview Training, and Employment Branding
- Raise your hand and your voice!
- 5+ years of recruiting experience; agency or in-house (or both)
- Demonstrated success engaging and hiring sourced candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish successful partnerships with hiring teams and senior management
- Aptitude and inclination to use data to drive hiring decisions
- Intense organization and process-focus - you excel at handling multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Authorization to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays
- Reimbursement of bar membership
- Work in Downtown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Bond over team lunches and out-of-the-box events
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Voted one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies" and one of "Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces"
We help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host scores of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.
If you’re looking for an open, democratic company culture that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we want to hear from you.
Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.