Shopper Lifetime Senior Manager
Operations HQ – Shopper Community, Quality & Compliance /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for a Shopper Lifetime Senior Manager to join our growing Central Operations Team. Reporting to the Head of Central Operations, you will look after all subjects related to Shoppers and be a key stakeholder in the exponential growth of Everli. As such, the ideal candidate has a 360° profile and is able to connect the dots between Operations, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Business Development and Product.
What you will do:
- You will manage strategic projects relating to improvements in the operating model and in shopper-facing initiatives such as skills development and compliance;
- You will build relationships with key stakeholders in Local Operations, Product, Legal, and Finance, evolving the shopper experience and build the technology needed to support them;
- You will make sure that the entire shopper lifecycle is coherent, offering the best candidate experience during and after the onboarding processes;
- You will define the global strategy for our local operations teams, to ensure performance and operational excellence is achieved;
- You will lead the Shoppers content strategy ensuring our Shoppers are informed and engaged whilst supporting retention and recognition initiatives;
- You will be a key partner in the definition of new fulfillment models.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You got a Master Degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering. MBA qualification is a plus;
- You developed around 8 years of working experience, ideally in Consulting, Finance or Operations. Experience in the Food delivery segment is a strong plus;
- You are a highly logical, analytical and innovative thinker, with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for data-informed decision making;
- You have a proven track record in managing large cross-country and cross-function projects;
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚