Internal Communication and Employer Branding Manager
Marketing HQ – Marketing /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communication and Employer Branding Manager to join our growing Marketing team to our internal communications and employer brand strategies. Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for ensuring our mission and company progress is inspirational and transparency conveyed to our employees to drive cross-team alignment. You will also work closely with our People, Operations and Marketing teams to ensure that we are also showcasing our fantastic company culture externally to develop a strong employer brand that continues to attract top talent from across the globe.
What you will do:
- You will create our internal communications strategy for our quickly growing team of 250+ global employees to help keep everyone aligned and connected to our mission;
- You will develop and manage communication channels, company-wide meetings, and internal campaigns to ensure key updates are communicated to every employee;
- You will turn our amazing internal culture inside out, helping build a successful employer brand that helps the people team continue to attract top talent;
- You will work closely with the operations team to also ensure that our messages are aligned with other key internal stakeholders, such as our Shoppers, and our partners;
- You will coach internal employees on how to deliver effective internal communications, and continuously raise the bar for how we communicate as a company.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You have 4+ years of proven experience in internal and employee communications;
- You are a strong team player and coach, you listen to others and take feedback, but know when to stand your ground;
- You are driven by a desire to understand our employees’ experiences, and find new ways to deepen our relationship with them;
- You simplify and automate, making highly logical and analytical considerations to make things better and more efficient;
- You have experience working closely with both People and Operations teams;
- You speak English fluently.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚