Key Account Manager Retail
Market Italy – Sales/Business Development Retailers /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our headquarters in Milan, we are looking for a brilliant Key Account Manager - Northern Italy to join our local Retail team.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Retail Sales Italy and you will support the team by strengthening existing commercial relationships or creating new ones with a focus on Northern Italy. You will work closely with different teams (such as Catalogue & Integration, Central Business Development, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Operations) to close the best possible deals, support the partner’s integration into our platform, nurture the relationship with commercial initiatives and provide insightful data.
What you will do:
- You will look for new retailer partners and find a commercial agreement with them to join Everli with a specific focus on Northern Italy;
- You will manage the relationship with retailer partners, ensuring their satisfaction and fostering loyalty to our services and plan expansion;
- You will work cross-functionally with several teams (such as Catalogue & Integration, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Operations) on launch processes for new partners joining the Everli marketplace, overseeing catalogue setup, PR activities etc;
- You will have full accountability on the partnership expansion in your specific area together with revenue growth and margin targets for the onboarded retailers
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You got a Master’s Degree in Economics, Marketing or Engineering;
- You developed +5 years of experience in sales roles dealing with retailers with an established experience in Northern Italy;
- You are a positive, energetic and influential relationship builder;
- You have high attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- You work with a customer orientation mindset and strong business acumen;
- You can process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- You are super proficient with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive) and best in class sales skills and very good presentation skills;
- You have a commercial attitude and you enjoy selling;
- You have deep knowledge in the Retail industry and how eGrocery is shaping the future of this business;
- You are happy to join a team with great ambition;
- Challenges motivate you.
- You are mother tongue in Italian and fluent in English.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚