Catalogue Quality Associate
Market Poland – Catalogue & Integration /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our branch in Warsaw, we are looking for a brilliant Catalogue Quality Associate with a creative and solution oriented approach. Accuracy, ability to simplify complex situations and proactivity are key qualities for this role.
The Catalogue Quality Associate will report directly to the Catalogue and Integration Manager. This role requires strong cooperation with the rest of the Catalogue & Integration Team, as well as with the different squads of the Product Team.
You will be fully responsible for the overall quality and uniformity of the catalogues across the stores, for the category trees maintenance and for the customer in-store experience as well as for the proper functioning of the internal tool for catalogue maintenance.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the catalogue category tree;
- You will take care of product categorization, optimization of searchability and findability;
- You will prioritize tasks for data entry activities;
- You will manage special activities to improve the variety of the customer experience (ie seasonal and festivity categories) and the relationship with external suppliers for special content (premium categories, blog content etc)
- You will work on the optimization of FMCG brands offer, as well as on special project (ie kick off photoshooting process);
- You will manage the catalogue for stores where we do not have any partnership;
- You will have strong cooperation with Product Team in order to fix bugs and improve functionalities of the internal tool for the catalogue maintenance;
- You will develop internal reports.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You get MultiSport Cards/Karty MultiSport to various sport and entertainment facilities;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You developed up to 2 years of experience in similar roles; previous experience in online catalogue management or category management is considered a plus.
- You have high attention to details and strong execution skills;
- You know how to manage multiple tasks, define priorities and work efficiently in stressful situations;
- Creative thinking for creation of specialized content in food matters;
- You are proficient with Office (especially with Excel);
- You are fluent in Polish and English.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚