Data Scientist - Product Analyst | Demand
Research & Development – Analytics /
Full time - Remote
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our Milan or Verona office or fully remote, we are looking for a Data Scientist - Product Analyst with strong technical skills and excellent business acumen.
What you will do:
- You will work with the product/tech/design teams in order to:
- Understanding the mechanisms behind the users and the product to help shape its evolution based on solid quantitative reasoning;
- Designing and evaluating controlled experiments;
- Monitoring key product metrics, as well as understanding the root causes behind their changes;
- Using statistical modelling to extract relevant insights and help to guide the decision-making process;
- Defining and evaluating new KPIs;
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports.
- You will analyze our data in order to:
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics;
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams and main stakeholders;
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviours, and long-term trends;
- Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams.
- You will also help to spread the data knowledge across the business by:
- Automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework;
- Using pipeline outputs to build key metrics and surfacing them via dashboards.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work-life budget to book short/medium period of accommodation in amazing places where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience;
- Excellent business judgment;
- Quantitative university degree (Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics, Maths, Physics);
- Proficiently use SQL, Python or R;
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases;
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources;
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau, DOMO;
- Knowledge of most commonly used machine learning techniques;
- Fluent in English;
- Be able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa).
You can really knock our socks off, if you have:
- Experience in Agile development;
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS, GCP);
- Knowledge of big data-related technologies (e.g. Spark, AirFlow) is more than welcome;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical learning methods (e.g. neural networks, bayesian modelling, interpretable AI techniques, etc.);
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚