International Expansion – International Expansion /
Full time - Remote
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for an outstanding International Launcher who will help us to expand our operations in Europe.
The successful candidate will be part of a small, but highly strategic team that is in charge of Everli expansion in new markets.
What you will do:
- You will work on the execution of the country expansion playbook and on the go-to-market strategy validation (develop and constantly refine internal market knowledge both on-demand and supply-side);
- You will focus on project Management of expansion activities, coordinating different internal and external stakeholders (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and Legal) at the HQ and local level;
- You will be the owner of the market launch project (you make things happen);
- You will act as a temporary Country Lead, train and lead the local team until the Country Manager will complete the onboarding;
- You will set up and implement from scratch scalable processes in several areas (fleet, shopper support, customer service, local marketing). You will support in recruiting and training local teams to pave the road to success and lead by example by being incredibly truth-seeking and setting high standards;
- You will build, scale, maintain and communicate detailed reporting models for HQ aiming to assist expansion efforts and make data-driven decisions.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You got a Master of Science in a technical or quantitative discipline (i.e. business, economics, engineering etc);
- You developed 2-3 years of experience in a tech company/startup or in a consulting firm;
- You are a doer with very strong ownership and a hands-on attitude;
- You are a quick learner with outstanding analytical skills and the ability to think with a “scalable/growth” mindset;
- You know how to prioritize different tasks related to very different areas of the business;
- You know how to handle uncertainty and simplify complexity;
- You understand the importance of having an international mindset;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel;
- You are fluent in English.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚