Head of Performance Management and Total Rewards
Human Resources – Human Resources /
Full time - Remote
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for a brilliant Head of Performance Management and Total Rewards that will provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development and implementation of our performance management, rewards and development programs.
The role, reporting to the Head of HR, will act as the process architect and owner to ensure performance management & reward processes are correctly implemented and ensure that the delivery of programs and policies has a great impact on people experience and development.
What you will do:
- Performance & Development:
- Manage best in class performance initiatives and programs that align with and drive a high-performance culture to attract and retain top talent;
- Implement data-driven Performance Management programs that identify performance excellence while enabling our employees to perform at their very best;
- Partner with all stakeholders to manage and improve tools, processes and communications involved in the progress, and delivery of performance management for managers and employees;
- Design performance calibration sessions to ensure objective talent decisions are made in a fair and transparent manner;
- Coach leaders on leading performance reviews and holding meaningful ongoing conversations with their employees;
- Implement and conduct talent and performance assessments that identify top performers across the organization and implement development plans.
- Partner with Managers and HR Business Partners on creating performance improvement plans to improve performance and boost talent growth;
- Coordinate all talent programs and training with the HR Business Partner team.
- Total Rewards:
- Develop the total reward strategy to support the business goals of attracting, retaining and engaging talent;
- Design, plan and implement benefits, wellness, and compensation programs, policies, and procedures;
- Lead and provide strategic direction to the development of reward and recognition strategies to ensure the adoption of best practices;
- Coordinate the delivery of the end to end annual compensation cycle processes
- Conduct salary benchmarking exercises through salary/benefit surveys and consulting
- Provide regular compensation analytics, using internal and external tools
Why you should join us:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You have proven experience in leading performance, development and rewards programs in an international environment;
- You are passionate about people, technology, innovation & fast-growing companies;
- You are accurate, hard-worker and always in search of continuous improvement;
- You are the kind of person who asks “why?” to everything;
- You have strong problem-solving skills;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are also a team player, you embrace commitment and flexibility;
- You are an excellent communicator, well-organized and a strategic thinker;
- You are fluent in English - we use it daily.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚