Shopper Communication & Engagement Intern
Market Italy – Operations /
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a talented Shopper Communication & Engagement Intern. The intern will have the opportunity to develop retention and engagement strategies, managing social channels and organizing shopper events. Moreover, she/he will initiate, plan and execute activities aimed to meet our shopper needs.
What you will do:
- You will understand shopper needs in order to engage them;
- You will implement activities for shopper engagement;
- You will organize events dedicated to our shopper base;
- You will support activities to reduce the churn rate of shoppers;
- You will manage owned channels (social and shopper page) and create contents;
- You will write and review copy of shopper communications (email, push notifications etc);
- You will hold up for UX review in app.
Why you should join us now:
- Please note that this is a paid internship opportunity, where:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You have a degree, ideally in Marketing, Communication or Economics;
- You have a strong interest in marketing/event organization/community management (any previous experience in these fields is a strong plus);
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- You have knowledge of Wordpress and of MS Office package;
- You are a Social Media lover;
- You have a proactive approach and are well-organized, with attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders;
- Last, but not least, you are fluent in English.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚