Market Italy – Marketing /
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We have an amazing opportunity available for a Marketing Intern in Milan office, and we are looking for someone ready to make a difference in Everli and develop her/his Marketing competences in a fast growing environment.
In this challenging role you will work within the Italian Marketing team on a range of initiatives and you will be responsible for helping the team on the execution and monitoring for the main activities planned in the Italian Marketing Plan.
You’ll be working in a high performing team- alongside peers always trying to reach the next level and you will be reporting into experienced Team members.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal and external senior stakeholders, since rolling out the marketing strategy and being an active part in activations and innovation projects will be your primary responsibilities.
What will you do:
- You will be working across business and marketing stakeholders to craft the execution plan keeping in context the customer decision journey;
- You will actively support the execution, tracking, and monitoring for ATL and digital activities;
- You will closely cooperate with international Marketing Teams to help on the implementation of the global campaign execution, marketing plan and promotions;
- You will assist and support in developing marketing presentations for the sales team and external customers;
- You will support the social media manager in managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting tactics as needed and opening new channels of communication;
- You will monitor campaign performance, Customer data analysis and competitor data points translating them into easily readable content for other departments and external stakeholders;
- You will act as project leader for some projects from idea to execution.
Why you should join us now:
- Please note that this is a paid internship opportunity, where:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- Education: Relevant degree in management- marketing or economics;
- Languages: Fluent in business English;
- Experience: Previous experience in marketing and brand management is a strong plus;
- Tools: Proficient using Google or Microsoft Applications (e.g. Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Desired Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with different levels of the organization;
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills both in Italian and English;
- Excellent project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple tasks at once;
- Comfortable working with analytics and making decisions based on data;
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Collaboration skills and ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers in a fast-paced environment;
- Evidence of strong character with integrity, honesty, accountability, and trust;
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking that is customer-centric;
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn inside and out and are up-to-date on the latest trends;
- Extreme attention to detail is a must.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚