UX Researcher (Remote)
Research & Development – User Experience & Product Design /
Full time - Remote
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our Design team and contribute to the improvement of our User Experience and engagement in a multi-country context.
You will work alongside motivated and passionate people, in a fast-growing environment that will allow you to test your skills and enhance them.
What you will do:
- You will conduct Primary and Secondary Research to make Everli Customers have memorable shopping experiences;
- You will organize and run attitudinal and behavioural research sessions (in person or remotely) to generate and validate design solutions, by taking care of several users (Customers, Shoppers, Brands, and Retailers);
- You will work closely with Product Designers, Data Analysts, Product Managers, and other stakeholders from Operations and Marketing departments in a collaborative way in order to reach our common goals;
- You will collaborate in concept development with the Senior UX Researcher for multi-country strategy;
- You will put users on top of your priorities.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work-life budget to book short/medium period of accommodation in amazing places where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You have academic background in the field of Cognitive Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Neuroscience, Anthropology, or a related field.
- You have at least 2 years of experience conducting applied UX Research in a software/web-based products context (having the portfolio is a plus).
- You have skills in designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on both generative and evaluative UX Research methods (Surveys, Interviews, Usability Testing are mandatory).
- You have in-depth understanding of User-Centered Design.
- You look out for Accessibility and Inclusive Design.
- You naturally put yourself in the shoes of the interlocutor (user, stakeholder, colleague) and have a supple mind.
- You have strong analytical skills and solve problems with a data-oriented approach.
- You strive to face problems in depth, draw broad connections, and summarize strategic qualitative insights.
- You know how to argue your conclusions and are not shy in demonstrating the measurable positive impact of your work on user experience, product, business, and company goals.
- You’re fluent in Italian - you need it to communicate with users - and English - we use it daily.
- You are able to work independently and take initiative to solve problems, with excellent organizational skills.
- You are a team player, embrace commitment, and enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic environment.
You can really knock our socks off, if you have:
- You have experience in a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as Python, SQL, R)
- You are an expert in design of experiments, multivariate statistics, descriptive statistics and basic inferentials including t-test and ANOVA
- You have proficiency in programming computational and statistical algorithms for large data sets.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚