Retail Marketing Specialist
Market Poland – Marketing /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our branch in Warsaw, we are looking for a Retail Marketing Specialist with a strong commercial attitude and business acumen. Reporting to the Marketing Manager Poland, you will be responsible for the strategic/operational development and management of Trade and Retail Marketing with our GDO partners.
What you will do:
- Planning and coordinating co-marketing activities (both offline and online);
- Ongoing contact with retail Partners - proposing, negotiating and executing special activities, discounts and offers;
- Commercial calendar scheduling;
- Coordination of POSM creation, printing and distribution process;
- Planning and executing online activities with Partners;
- Pro-active seeking for new channels, occasions and opportunities for the co-marketing activities with retailers;
- Building long-term relationships with Partners;
- Coordination across the internal teams the implementation of the Partner’s loyalty and fidelity programs and other retailer-oriented projects;
- Budget planning;
- Tracking and reporting the effects of all the activities to both internal and external stakeholders,
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You get MultiSport Cards/Karty MultiSport to various sport and entertainment facilities;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You developed relevant experience in Trade Marketing or Retail Marketing (up to three years); experience in GDO companies is a plus;
- You are super proficient with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive) and best in class sales skills and very good presentation skill;
- You have high attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- You work with a customer orientation mindset and strong business acumen;
- You know how to organize your tasks and priorities and can work both autonomously and under pressure.
- You are mother tongue in Polish and fluent in English.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚