Sales Operations Specialist
Market Italy – Sales/Business Development Brands /
Full time - Temporary
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for a brilliant Sales Operations Specialist to join our Italian FMCG Brands Sales Team. The role will report directly to the Head of FMCG Sales Italy and will join a dynamic team responsible for our partnerships with the FMCG industry (e.g. Barilla, Coca Cola, P&G…) which aim to promote brands products on our platform, thru visibility or promotional activities, and to analyze, share and explain purchasing behaviour of online consumers.
The candidate should be a detail-oriented person, endowed with creativity and insane curiosity.
You will interact daily with brands to set up advertisements on our platform, analyze performances of ads to help account managers design the most effective advertising solution for FMCG brands and our final customer.
What you will do:
- You will manage advertisement plan signed by account managers;
- You will interact with FMCG brands to set up advertisement on Everli
- You will advise FMCG brands on improvements in their communication on Everli
- You will create post-mortem analysis on advertisement run on Everli
- You will develop & maintain a deep understanding of Everli’s existing Ads products
- You will create collateral & messaging such as sales decks, one-pagers, detailed FAQs, and more
- You will collect & aggregate feedback from external stakeholders on their needs & pain points, in order to improve our offering
- You will partner with the Marketing team to create marketing activities in support of the advertisement made by FMCG brands on Everli.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You developed at least one year of professional experience in similar roles (experience in CPG or e-commerce experience is considered a plus);
- You got a bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Economics/Engineering;
- You have high attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- You are a creative problem-solver and passionate to learn new things;
- You are customer oriented, with a fast follow ups, general sense of urgency;
- You have a good business acumen and analytical skills;
- You know how to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- You have the ability to self-organize your agenda and define priorities when working on multiple deadlines.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚