Customer Care Specialist
Market Italy – Operations /
Shifts - Temporary
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our headquarter in Verona, we are looking for a Customer Care Specialist with a strong customer empathy mindset, team working attitude and great communication skills. The candidate will join our Customer Service team, focusing on the Italian market.
This is a fixed term contract job opportunity with work shifts (“turni”). It requires a full time availability (40 hours per week).
What you will do:
- You will find solutions for every customer. Your main mission is to give support to our clients by chat, phone call and email, solving any issue they might have experienced. As we want to grant a high quality service, your work will be evaluated with specific metrics and KPIs (such as NPS);
- You will be responsible for product recall;
- You will prevent and manage frauds. Using a dedicated Company’s tool, you will be able to identify fraud attempts and prevent any kind of loss (either money or products);
- You will report bugs related to our apps. If some features and options of our Customer app or internal tools do not work as intended, you will open a ticket with a detailed report of the bug, so that it can be investigated by our super Tech Department.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You got a Bachelor Degree in humanities or communications;
- You developed previous experiences in customer facing roles (up to 1 year), preferably as Customer Care Specialist in B2B or B2C companies;
- You are proficient with Office (specifically, Excel).Proficiency with ZenDesk is a plus;
- You are available to work on shifts, even during weekends and sometimes on holidays;
- You are mothertongue or fluent in Italian and your English knowledge is upper intermediate (B2) or even better.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚