People Onboarding Specialist
Human Resources – Human Resources /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge
For our headquarters in Milan or Verona, we are looking for a People Onboarding Specialist to join our Human Resources team and help new employees adjust in our work environment, granting them the best onboarding experience ever.
In this role, thanks to your organization and communication skills, you will introduce new joiners to Everli through an orientation process, explaining how the company is structured, the main tools we use, the most common procedures (purchase requests, business trips, time off requests etc), initiatives promoted by the company (Referral Programs, Internal Mobility), the way we communicate with each other ect.
As People Onboarding Specialist, you will organize, streamline and oversee the onboarding process for new hires into Everli.
What you will do:
- Before the Onboarding:
- You will liaise with our new hires to guide them to their first day in Everli, providing with all the information and details about the experience they are about to start (i.e., address of our office, who will welcome them, asset assignment, first meetings and tasks etc);
- You will work closely with our People Operations and Office Specialist to check that the Onboarding Kits for our new joiners have been prepared.
- During the Onboarding:
- You will be responsible for the Onboarding & Induction Experience: it’s a unique learning path composed by several online meetings to explain our organization structure, scope, purpose, tasks, responsibilities and projects managed by each Department in Everli;
- You will manage the Onboarding & Induction Experience calendar meetings, engage the speaker to update their presentations and host trainings;
- You will prepare and send surveys about the Onboarding & Induction Experience, gathering feedback from the new joiners and analysing the metrics edition over edition;
- You will guide the new joiners through the main and most important policy and procedures (for instance, how to make a purchase request, business trips, time off, where you can find the official headed paper & email footer etc);
- You will introduce the new joiners to the company values and ideals, as well as to our Company initiatives (Employee Referral Program, Internal Mobility etc), in order to boost employee engagement and aid quicker results from their work.
Why you should join us:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You got a Bachelor or Master of Science in Humanistic disciplines;
- You have up to 2 years of experience as an Onboarding Specialist or in customer-facing roles;
- You are an excellent communicator;
- You distinguish yourself for your empathy and good listening skills;
- You work with great accuracy, paying attention to details;
- You have strong organizational and time management skills;
- You are fluent in English;
- You know how to use Microsoft Office (especially Excel) pretty well.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚