FMCG Key Account Manager
Market Poland – Sales/Business Development Brands /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our branch in Warsaw, we are looking for a brilliant Key Account Manager to join the FMCG Sales Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling data and on-site advertising to FMCG industry players (e.g. Barilla, Coca Cola, P&G), building and maintaining valuable partnerships.
The KAM will need to manage a pipeline of brands and create new leads, planning with them advertisement on our platform, designing a full-funnel strategy to boost their sellout, sell them datasets and insights to better understand their customers’ purchasing behaviour.
Last but not least, the Account Manager will have to strengthen existing relationships while scaling the customer’s organization and collect brands’ feedback to improve our product.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play a strategic role in the eGrocery revolution, joining one of the fastest-growing companies in the market.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for a preassigned portfolio of customers, manage the relationship with them while negotiating agreements;
- You will have to increase the size of your portfolio by creating new leads and prospects;
- You will maintain CRM and make periodic forecasts;
- You will support brands during the switch towards programmatic advertising;
- You will analyse campaigns’ performance to constantly give feedback on optimized adv solutions and generate monthly/quarterly reviews
- You will be instrumental in the external narrative of Everli in the market;
- You will position yourself as a trusted advisor and coach to match customer expectations and drive their decisions.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You get MultiSport Cards/Karty MultiSport to various sport and entertainment facilities;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You have more than 6 years of experience in a sales role, with previous experience in programmatic advertising;
- You are a positive, energetic and influential relationship builder;
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- You put high attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- You are a creative problem-solver;
- You have a client service orientation - fast follow-ups, a general sense of urgency;
- You have strong business acumen, solid analytical skills and the ability to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- You have a commercial attitude and you enjoy selling;
- You have a deep interest in the FMCG industry and how eGrocery is shaping the future of this business;
- You are eager to analyze data and leverage them in your sales pitch;
- Challenges motivate you;
- You know how to use the tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive) with your eyes closed;
- You are best in class in sales skills and very good presentation skills.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚