Catalogue Data Entry Specialist
Market Poland – Catalogue & Integration /
Full time - Temporary
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our Catalogue & Integration team in Poland, we are looking for a Catalogue Data Entry Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for our online catalogue maintenance and update. Through data entry, data import, compilation, image upload and image editing, you will grant a high quality catalogue to our customers.
This is a fixed-term job opportunity; it could become a permanent position in case of good performance.
What you will do:
- You will be in charge of entering data into databases quickly and accurately;
- You will be responsible, together with our Product Managers, for mapping our product categories to meet local customers’ expectations in the best possible way;
- You will manage and keep updated our online catalogue, improving its quality whenever is necessary (descriptions, prices, images, categories etc);
- You will frequently use Excel and CSV files to import and work on dataset;
- You will report any bugs related to our catalogue and our internal tool for catalogue maintenance.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You get MultiSport Cards/Karty MultiSport to various sport and entertainment facilities;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You developed previous experiences in data entry roles;
- You have high accuracy and attention to details;
- You have a strong problem solving attitude and ability to manage work peaks;
- You are willing to learn and use new tools;
- You know how to use Excel;
- You are mother tongue or fluent in Polish and have at least an intermediate level of English.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚