Supply Network Intern
Operations HQ – Growth & Network Operations /
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
We are looking for a process-driven Supply Network Intern to join our growing Central Operations Team. You will take the lead on developing processes, tools and analysis to align daily operations with the broader corporate strategy. The role has a strong operations and commercial focus and the candidate needs to be an excellent communicator and team player working cross-functionally with Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Local Operations functions.
What you will do:
- Supply Network: definition of every service area in Germany and Romania with focus on balancing customer breadth of choice (number of different retailers visible to the customer) with operational metrics (i.e. total order time, delays etc);
- Data gathering: collecting existing forecasts and information on key variables, such as Shopper supply, Shopper saturation, Incoming customer demand to understand supply and demand dynamics;
- Demand planning: processes for analyzing, forecasting and influencing demand, including demand sensing and demand shaping;
- Production (supply) planning: assessing Shopper supply capacity and constraints;
- Reconciliation: aligning demand and supply plans, ensuring that they meet financial requirements and company objectives and preparing recommendations to execute plan.
Why you should join us now:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You got a Master Degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering;
- You are highly collaborative, proactive and results driven;
- You are a great communicator and are able to explain complex processes in a simple way;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You speak English fluently;
- SQL knowledge a strong plus.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚