Retail Project Manager
Market Italy – Catalogue & Integration /
Full time - Permanent
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our headquarters in Milan, we are looking for a super organized and goal-oriented Retail Project Manager. In this role, you will work with Retailers on challenging integration projects to include their products catalogue into our platform, define and optimize the in-store process and improve our customer experience on the website and app.
The Retail Project Manager will support the Catalogue e Integration Manager, working closely with Retailers, Key Account Managers and the rest of the Catalogue & Integration Team. You will have an assigned portfolio of Retailers with the goal of improving their performances on our platform, improving customer experience, increasing profitability and enabling their and our growth. You will also be responsible for the integration and launch of new partnerships, with respect to quality and efficiency standards.
What you will do:
- You will strongly cooperate with Key Account Managers and the Retailers in order to optimize the current integration flow and introduce new processes, functionalities or categories in the catalogue;
- You will work with Retailers on challenging integration projects to include their products catalogue into our platform and integrate the invoicing system, as well as define and optimize the in-store process;
- You will set tasks and requirements for every integration, monitoring deadlines and implementations, solving any kind of issue that might arise;
- You will develop our relationship with retailers, introducing new products in their catalogue, monitoring product sales and ongoing sales effectiveness;
- You will work closely with the Product Team to improve our customer experience on the website and app, hinting new features;
- You will have full ownership of the catalogue for each retailer in the assigned portfolio, taking care of catalogue performance optimization in order to meet local customers’ expectations in the best possible way;
- You will be responsible for the online catalogue quality, ensuring good coverage of must-have product and seasonal items, guaranteeing high-quality images, reporting any bugs or inconsistency to the appropriate stakeholder, improving and updating the details of the products whenever is necessary;
- You will run in-store checks when needed.
Why you should join us:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You developed three years of professional experience in managing projects and relationships with external providers; previous experience in online catalogue management and/or partner integration in B2B or B2C companies is considered a plus;
- You can manage multiple tasks, define priorities and work efficiently in stressful situations;
- You have high attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- You are a creative problem-solver and you know how to process information quickly in order to implement effective solutions;
- You have good business acumen and analytical skills;
- You are proficient with Office (especially with Excel);
- You are fluent in Italian and English;
- Basic knowledge of SQL is considered a plus.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚