People Operations & Office Specialist (Categorie Protette)
Human Resources – Human Resources /
Full time - Temporary
Who we are 🌍🛒
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 80 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland. We will soon launch our business in Germany and Romania and we have many remote job opportunities in other countries as well.
Our professional challenge:
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a People Operations & Office Specialist. You will give general guidance and support to new colleagues joining Everli and have full ownership of office management activities, assuring that our headquarter in Milan is in exceptional shape.
As People Operations & Office Specialist, you will join the Everli HR team, granting our people the best possible onboarding experience, as well as a comfortable working environment.
This is a fixed-term job opportunity for Categorie Protette under Law 68/99; it could become a permanent position in case of good performance.
What you will do:
- On the People Operations side:
- You will be responsible for the company assets for our employees;
- You will organise induction programmes for new employees;
- You will manage any activity related to Health and Safety (training organization, digital achievement of training certificates, database update, fire extinguishers maintenance etc), GDPR and 231.
- On the Office Management side:
- You will be responsible for our office maintenance (meeting rooms, desks, common areas etc), with the aim to grant a comfortable and clean working environment to our colleagues;
- You will develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- You will order stationery and furniture;
- You will deal with company correspondence;
- You will book transport and accommodation for our colleagues;
- You will organise company events or conferences.
Why you should join us:
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- You can use a welfare budget for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You can enjoy a work life budget to book short/medium period of accomodation in amazing places in Italy where you can work remotely, bringing with you a relative, friend or teammate;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
What you bring:
- You have up to 3 years of experience in similar roles;
- You are a quick learner, able to adapt to a fast-changing environment;
- You distinguish yourself for your empathy and good listening skills;
- You work with great accuracy, paying attention to details;
- You have strong organizational skills;
- You are fluent in Italian and have at least an intermediate knowledge of the English language (B2);
- You know how to use Microsoft Office (especially Excel) pretty well.
Everli is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. No matter who you are, what you look like or how many years ago you have started your career: you will always be welcome in our team. Just like in a grocery store, diversity is richness! 💚