Frontend Engineer [Remote]
Austin, TX /
Engineering – Engineering /
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days. You know your body best, and we believe information about the way your body works should be fully visible and available to you however and whenever you need it.
We are hiring a Frontend Engineer to expand our consumer and enterprise business through new feature development and support on our react applications. You will build high quality, maintainable software that will grow with the company as we enter an exciting high-growth period for the company.
Reporting directly to an Engineering Manager, you will work on a cross-functional, scrum team in the engineering department. You will help to deliver new features and products to our users and partners on a sprint by sprint basis and help promote a culture of engineering excellence. You will own your code every step of the way as you plan, develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code in production as we strive to become one of the best engineering teams in Austin.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about building scalable, maintainable, and quality software in a short amount of time while also looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow as an individual then Everly Health is the place for you.
What You'll Do:
- Build new software to support our expanding partnerships and consumer facing features
- Work within our Design Language System to build modular, sustainable, and scalable frontend applications
- Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle
- Drive value at every step of the way for the company
- Work with engineers across the team to determine best practices and share domain knowledge
- Willingly jump in and handle any task that needs handling
Who You Are:
- 2-4+ years Software Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in React
- Passion for building software quickly and driving value
- Proficient in writing automated tests while building features
- Experience with Rails a plus
- Experience with devops pipelines a plus: jenkins, aws codebuild, docker, etc
You'll Love Working Here:
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.