QA Automation Engineer
Remote or New York, NY /
Engineering – Engineering /
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days. You know your body best, and we believe information about the way your body works should be fully visible and available to you however and whenever you need it.
Product: The Product team is responsible for building and maintaining our three core products: a back-end order routing and logistics platform, a white labeled patient-facing ordering platform, and a telehealth module to connect patients to live providers throughout the testing process. The Product team designs and executes solutions that balance current user needs with the future strategic goals of the business to anticipate and shape the market of consumer-friendly testing.
Everly Health is seeking a QA automation engineer to drive the roadmap and delivery of a clinical platform enabling patients to understand and take initiative with their health. There is a massive opportunity to make lab testing more consumer-friendly. This position is also a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out outstanding products.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of end-to-end product testing and ensure high quality releases.
- Own and test multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Create and maintain Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure complete test coverage
- Create, maintain and automate the Regression Suite
- Support various QA activities, such as, development of test approach, test cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Continually find ways to make our testing process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to partners more quickly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the product you test. Partner with the product and dev teams to learn about customers' real experiences and find opportunities to solve their problems.
Who You Are:
- 5-6 years of manual QA experience.
- 3-4 years of experience with API Testing and Postman.
- HL7 and MirthConnect experience highly desired.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Able to tackle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and can operate effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, high-energy with a can-do attitude.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.