Senior Program Manager
Dallas, TX /
Laboratory, Clinical & Medical – Laboratory, Clinical & Medical /
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days. You know your body best, and we believe information about the way your body works should be fully visible and available to you however and whenever you need it.
Reporting to the Chief Lab Officer, the Senior Program Manager will support high-priority projects and programs that do not fit neatly within the organizational chart or that fall between departmental areas of responsibility. The ideal candidate has experience managing projects in fast-growing companies and is organized, process oriented, proactive, and works well in constantly changing environments. If you are passionate about reinventing healthcare and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everly Health is the place for you.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and execute complex initiatives by developing project plans/timelines, proactively flagging risks, and ensuring cross-functional alignment and collaboration
- Organize cross-functional teams to effectively execute on assigned projects. This includes risk management, stakeholder management, regulation/governance, meeting cadence, communication, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders; provide clear, consistent communication and progress updates to key stakeholders
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of work experience in consulting, project/program management, product management, enterprise implementation, or similar roles managing complex programs with multiple projects/work streams
- Demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills; able to navigate changing environments with sound judgement and poise
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who is willing to dive in and do the dirty work
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. PMP or similar certification is a plus.
- Healthcare experience preferred, lab experience desired
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.