Austin, TX /
Engineering – Engineering /
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days. You know your body best, and we believe information about the way your body works should be fully visible and available to you however and whenever you need it.
In this role, you will be the software architect on our team. You’ll be hands on, working directly with both leadership and the engineering team. You are able to look at the direction that your company is going and help you come up with a long-term plan that is going to work. You will be guiding engineers on the team in building high quality, maintainable software that will grow with the company, and spend a good deal of your time writing code. You will help us build one of the best teams and engineering cultures in Austin.
You will be continually challenged but supported to grow as a technical leader.
Technology We Use:
Ruby on Rails, React, GitHub, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs, Docker/Kubernetes
In the first 3 months as a Software Architect you’ll:
Work directly with the CTO and Director of Engineering to flesh out and improve engineering best practices and build the team
Make rapid improvements to our consumer facing and enterprise applications
What You'll Do:
- Lead direction of Everlywell platform from a technical perspective
- Lead and facilitate decision making during technical planning
- Spend some time as an individual contributor directly writing code
- Work directly on our consumer facing and enterprise products, testing and iterating on improvements that drive value
- Review code and mentor developers on coding practices
- Actively participate in the ideation and execution of product roadmap.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of engineering and product processes, such as continuous delivery and high quality automated testing
- Communicate well across a range of audiences, from a small team to large enterprise customers.
- Work independently and solve tough problems with little guidance.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.