Senior Manager, Vendor Risk Management [Remote]
Austin, TX /
Compliance – Compliance /
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days. You know your body best, and we believe information about the way your body works should be fully visible and available to you however and whenever you need it.
Reporting to the Director of Risk Management, the Sr. Manager of Vendor Risk Management will lead the Everly Health vendor risk management program to ensure compliance with both regulatory and business requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and oversee an effective enterprise vendor risk management program.
- Ensure appropriate due diligence is conducted on potential and existing third parties, and maintain accurate inventories of third-party relationships and associated risks.
- Identify and evaluate potential areas of risk, and implement risk mitigation steps where appropriate.
- Develop effective strategies for addressing high-risk vendors, including contingency planning for escalations and incident investigations.
- Effectively manage, document, and communicate findings from incident investigations.
- Perform continuous monitoring of vendor relationships, in collaboration with the business relationship owner, to ensure adherence to contractual and compliance obligations.
- Foster a data-driven approach to vendor risk management through establishment of measurable goals and regular tracking of program metrics selected to monitor the success and effectiveness of risk management efforts.
- Regularly communicate vendor risk management updates to the government committee.
- Contribute to an enterprise-wise culture of risk awareness and management by leading annual staff training on vendor risk assessment and providing subject matter expertise to internal teams.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience running and managing third party risk assessments within regulated healthcare or life sciences industries.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment as it relates to changes in strategy or risk.
- Knowledge of and experience in Compliance, Privacy, Information Security, and Quality Systems environments.
- Strong collaboration, problem-solving, and conflict management skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives.
- High level of confidentiality and accountability while being proactive with a bias for action.
- Familiarity with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), data management, and reporting preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote environment.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.