Account Manager (Remote)
EHS – Account Management /
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
Everly Health Solutions is a diagnostic-driven care platform that enables population-scale testing and participant engagement in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Our comprehensive solution includes a national clinician network, a suite of technology platforms that connect more than 100 labs, test kits manufacturing, and member-centric engagement that improves patient compliance rates and closes care gaps. We believe that empowering people with convenient access to clinically-actionable healthcare has the power to change lives, improve outcomes, and create a healthier world.
We are hiring an Account Manager to manage and scale accounts by fully overseeing these relationships and their performance. In this exciting client-facing role, you’ll wear multiple hats to drive revenue growth, operational excellence and provide stellar customer service. The Account Manager should be able to juggle multiple responsibilities amongst your clients, many of those roles defined below.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as main client-facing representative for enterprise accounts
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients with a focus on nurturing and expanding strategic relationships with clients
- Work alongside project management to ensure projects are delivered on time on scope and on budget with a superior customer experience
- Act as key liaison with internal stakeholders for issue escalation and development of mitigation plans
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to optimize all programs deployed for accounts
- Engage clients in identifying key metrics and deliver performance reports within SLAs
- Proactively drive business reviews with key partners to discuss performance and align on upcoming initiatives, including forecasting a monthly client pipeline
- Prepare long-term and short-term account and plans that map client priorities to the company’s unique value proposition
- Present account updates to Everly Health Solutions leadership team as needed
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of account management experience in the healthcare industry required (ideally working with health plans)
- Bachelor’s Degree required - business or science related field preferred
- Track record of successfully owning growing a book of business across multiple accounts
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver for complex solutions
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams both internally and externally to maximize performance without compromising quality, budget, or timelines
- Results-focused and self-motivated, with a flexible and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Innovative thinker with a deep understanding of the healthcare environment and demonstrated ability to identify, evaluate and exploit new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential (written and verbal)
- Strong executive presence, communication (verbal and written) and presentation development skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Potential to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to develop and sustain strong relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Exercises good judgment and diplomacy with both clients and internal teams
- Prior experience in a fast-paced and evolving atmosphere a plus
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with Salesforce and Tableau
The base salary range for this role is $88,000 - $95,000 / year. The actual salary offered will be based on the selected candidate's qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.