Product Designer (Remote)
United States (Remote) /
Product – Product /
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
At Everly Health, we are committed to delivering exceptional products that transform lives. We are looking for a Product Designer with excellent interaction design skills to join our cross-disciplinary design team.
As a Product Designer, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization to identify opportunities to evolve or establish new product experiences and bring them to life through exceptional craft and a user-centered approach.
Who You Are:
- You fall in love with problems, not solutions. You’re always in search of a better, simpler, more elegant way
- You are a champion of your users. You feel that people deserve to have great experiences with your products
- You are rigorous in your craft
- You are storyteller, with an ability to communicate seamlessly with a broad range of audiences
- You’re a great teammate. You partner with colleagues in other disciplines to ensure that project expectations, parameters, and process are mutually understood and requirements are met
- You’re relentlessly curious. You love exploring new possibilities and bringing them to life
What You'll Do:
- Define the experience of our user facing products and operational systems
- Practice excellent system design skills, including interaction, visual, information architecture, and/or service design
- Advocate for users within the product organization
- Demonstrate good communication and storytelling skills through visual, verbal and written narrative
- Apply and expand design systems
- Generate prototypes that demonstrate user flows and interactions
- Participate in user studies to identify gaps in usability and optimize designed solutions
- Collaborate with colleagues to synthesize research findings into actionable insights, and apply learnings to the experience being designed
What You've Done:
- 2+ years of experience working on high-quality digital products
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant branch of design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience applying experience standards across physical and digital touchpoints
- Your portfolio demonstrates your user-centered design process and represents a variety of industries or types of design problem solving
- Experience with establishing and evolving experience standards across physical and digital touchpoints
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.