Tech Implementation Lead
Remote or New York, NY /
Engineering – Engineering /
Everly Health is the leading digital health company at the forefront of the $300 billion dollar virtual diagnostics-driven care industry. Our mission is to improve the lives of millions with a fully integrated digital care platform for consumers and businesses. We continue to innovate in the space by delivering more care to more people on a seamless diagnostics-driven platform.
Everlywell, the consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing brand within Everly Health, has helped over 1 million people manage their health and wellness with easy at-home tests, physician-reviewed results and actionable intelligence delivered digitally in days. You know your body best, and we believe information about the way your body works should be fully visible and available to you however and whenever you need it.
Will provide direction and leadership to the Integration team. This role is responsible for the management of the Integration team on projects/tasks and initiatives that support the organization. This individual will engage and collaborate with all partner programs and projects to deliver on all the partner integration needs to be successful. Design integration solutions between numerous Health Information Systems.
Everly Health is seeking candidates with both business skills and technical IT knowledge and demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
What You'll Do:
- Provide direction and people leadership responsibilities. Motivating and supporting the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Orchestrate integration projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams
- An implementation lead works with a team to ensure projects are finished on time and use the appropriate amount and type of resources.
- Help determine the best specifications for the client. Must help the team to begin meeting with the client, demonstrate how the implementation process will work.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that all tasks are assigned and that tasks are completed on schedule.
- Establish appropriate support available to clients based on Tier level, implementation complexity, or otherwise identified categorization.
- Coordinating with the Company’s product management team to implement required changes to existing system integrations.
- Collaborating with other departments to define and monitor key indicators to track operating system quality and performance.
- Participating and supporting the Company’s ongoing process improvement projects, including identifying areas for improvement, working with project teams to implement required system changes, and coordinating with the department leader on selected process automation projects.
Who You Are:
- Passion for leveraging technology systems to improve user experience, quality, and efficiency and an ‘outside the box’ mentality to solving challenges.
- 5 years of professional experience in a technical role, preferably one that requires a software engineering mindset.
- Possess specialist knowledge of our internal systems, applications, and software both from a UI perspective and an API access perspective.
- Expert level, 5+ years experience building integrations and APIs (JSON, XML).
- Well-developed Project Management, Presentation, and Facilitation skills are required
- Experience people and Organizational management experience is required.
- Strong background in risk management methodologies as they relate to integration/software engineering.
- A Minimum Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience working REST API
- Experience working with Postman
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with a hl7 and Mirth is plus
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.