Senior Performance Marketing Manager
NYC or Remote /
ABOUT EVERY MOTHER
Hi, we’re Every Mother. We’re a research-backed women’s health company. Our mission is to make core and pelvic floor health more accessible to women everywhere. We currently offer a subscription product with access to holistic core and pelvic floor exercise therapy for mothers, on their terms.
Our product has been clinically proven to resolve a common health issue, diastasis recti, and has been studied by leading health institutions such as the Hospital for Special Surgery and Weill Cornell Medicine. We’ve been featured on NPR, Good Morning America, and Women’s Health, and we’re backed by leading investors including Courtside Ventures, Techstars, and Serena Ventures.
We are committed to making core and pelvic floor health accessible, affordable, and achievable, and we need your help to make it happen!
Every Mother is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company’s acquisition strategy, operations, and performance. You will own channel execution, optimization, testing, and analysis across a mix of mostly digital media channels. You will also be responsible for identifying and testing new channel opportunities to drive new customer acquisition. You will report to and partner with our Head of Marketing to develop and implement channel strategies that drive incremental growth inline with our revenue and CPA goals.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for driving performance by testing and executing campaigns directly or through agency/contractor relationships. Channels will include a mix of the following (but not limited to): paid social (FB/IG/Tiktok), YouTube, web retargeting/prospecting tactics, programmatic display, paid search, and SEO.
This role will also partner closely with Brand Marketing, Creative and Product. The ideal candidate is someone who understands the importance of a full-funnel approach, is curious and performance-led, and excited about analyzing data as much as they are about creative storytelling. In addition, this role will be responsible for vetting vendors and tools to add to our acquisition stack.
This opportunity is perfect for someone eager to build out and drive growth marketing for a mission-driven, consumer-loved, and venture-backed brand.
- Responsible for driving customer acquisition and revenue growth via digital and offline channels such as paid social (FB/IG,Tiktok), influencer whitelisting, direct mail and more
- Develop a full-funnel acquisition marketing strategy and manage paid marketing channels end- to-end (planning, audience targeting, execution, budgeting, analysis, testing, optimization and reporting) to align with CPA goals
- Maintain campaign performance reporting and effectiveness, highlighting successes, failures, trends, opportunities and costs
- Test new channels to identify areas that will enable us to scale and improve efficiency
- Responsible for execution of creative briefs and collaborating/brainstorming with brand, creative and customer insights to ensure all performance marketing creative assets are built in a data-driven approach
- Responsible for analysis utilizing digital advertising and analytics platforms such as, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, and translation of data into actionable learnings and optimizations
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across all channels (audience, offer, creative, landing pages, CRO) to test hypotheses and improve conversion rates/ ROI
- Partner with the Product/Development Team to implement code changes, tracking etc.
- Collaborate with CRM and social on lead gen/ pop up testing, influencer marketing/whitelisting
- Be a subject matter expert on your owned channels; stay up-to-date on industry trends, beta launches, and platform changes
- Consistently explore new opportunities for innovation and testing via emerging tech, new vendors, platforms, and proactively deliver recommendations to management and the broader team
- 5 years of professional experience in a DTC eCommerce performance-based marketing role including hands-on experience.
- An expert with proven success in paid social (FB/IG, Tiktok), post iOS 14 changes
- Comfortable, adept with hands-on experience in Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- A full-funnel channel practitioner well-versed in campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation/ targeting and AB testing; the right person for this role is not just experienced with social and digital marketing execution but knows the intricacies of each channel and hacks to success
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CTR, CPA, CPC etc.) and attribution in new digital landscape
- Successful ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, and analytical skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- A go-getter with a positive attitude and bias to action who thrives in supporting cross-channel platform strategic campaigns
- Excellent track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with high ROI
- Organizational skills, great attention to detail, willingness to be flexible and able to lead workstreams and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- A quick learner and a self-starter, able to work independently and in ambiguity, willing to go above and beyond to achieve challenging business goals
- Relentless in learning ongoing and pushing what we’re doing, to stay ahead of trends and channel developments in the performance marketing industry
- Knowledge of the current privacy landscape, best practices and experience managing it (iOS 14.5, 3rd Party Browser restrictions)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with subscription products, LTV and multi-touch attribution a plus
- Experience in channels such as paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing, programmatic display is a plus
- Ability to use Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of attribution/ analytics tools like Appsflyer, Northbeam, Triple Whale is a plus
- Expertise in a forward-thinking marketing tech stack (for both web and mobile), including analytics, attribution and conversion-optimization platforms is a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including access to One Medical membership through our partners at Justworks
- Equity, so you can share in the ownership of our collective work and growth
- Regular get-togethers to connect as a team
- Access to Every Mother
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
Every Mother is committed to realizing a world where every mother has access to the information and resources they need to thrive. To do this requires a team that reflects the diversity of the community we serve. Our values demand that we are always working together to build a team where everyone feels belonging, connection, and purpose.
We are driven forward by a love of our mission and a love of the work that brings us closer each day. We are a community that supports each other to grow, learn and take risks. If you want to change the world and be around people who think you can do it, consider a career with Every Mother.