Retention Marketing Manager
New York, NY /
Every Mother is a research-backed wellness partner for mothers. Our current solution is delivered through a subscription-based curated app experience focused on educational and instructional exercise content, and a strong, active community of engaged users is at the heart of our success.
We are a rapidly growing company with the goal of helping women everywhere name and address the natural changes that come along with motherhood. We are working to shed light on and provide evidence-based solutions for common yet under-diagnosed and untreated issues. We plan to continue to grow our core exercise and community products while delving into new products and services that speak to our audience and utilize our existing platform.
The Retention Marketing Manager will be responsible for development and execution of a comprehensive lifecycle marketing strategy across channels such as email, push, SMS. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase engagement, upgrades, LTV and customer loyalty. As we scale our acquisition strategy, we are equally focused on building ongoing quality relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers.
- Understand the customer journey and use data to create and manage our cohort and customer segmentation strategy.
- Architect our lifecycle marketing communications strategy - innovate on how we connect with our customers and optimize communications strategy for engagement through personalization.
- Design a lifecycle touchpoint strategy dedicated to driving engagement, retention and LTV across multiple channels such as Email, Push, SMS, Website etc.
- Develop and activate new referral and rewards programs that capitalize on our existing consumer base.
- Create and deploy targeted on-brand communications across relevant channels. Manage day to day operations of email copy writing/ production, delivery, QA and optimization of campaigns.
- Develop and own a quarterly campaign calendar outlining retention-oriented communications and programs across channels.
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from marketing communications.
- Understand performance of email campaigns (open rates, CTO etc.) and drive continuous improvement.
- Define key metrics for retention success, develop dashboards and monitor Lifecycle KPIs to garner insights on consumer behavior and drive actionable next steps including a testing roadmap.
- Identify product, marketing and customer service opportunities to engage customers along their journey to increase LTV, reduce attrition and improve overall customer experience.
- Stay on top of latest email, push and SMS trends to implement at Every Mother.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2C industry, with a background in retention/customer analytics (preferably at a D2C startup).
- Lifecycle marketing and digital product experience.
- Strong data driven mentality and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts such as Google Analytics, Email Creation/HTML, Mixpanel, Email Platforms such as Klaviyo/Braze.
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE MEANS:
- You have leveraged our customer data to create an actionable cohort and customer segmentation strategy.
- You have architected retention marketing programs across channels that generate engagement with our community, thereby increasing LTV and reducing churn.
- You have embedded data and measurement in our retention marketing efforts.
- You have mined our community analytics for insights that can be used by your cross functional peers such as product, engineering, growth marketing and customer service.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
Every Mother is committed to realizing a world where every mother has the information and resources they need to thrive. To do this requires a team that reflects the diversity and strength of the community we serve. We know that we're at our best when we're all engaged and working together to create a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment.
We are driven forward by a love of our mission and a love of the work that gets us closer each day. We are a community that supports each other to grow, learn and take risks every day. If you want to change the world and be around people who think you can do it, consider a career with Every Mother.