EVgo Summer 2020 Internship Roles
Los Angeles, CA
HR Job Fair
EVgo is the nation’s leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging. Established in 2010, we have supported the large and rapidly growing EV market with our corporate-owned and operated stations, consistently winning the best Plugshare scores in the country. EVgo makes fast charging your electric vehicle (EV) simple. It only takes a few seconds to plug in, start charging and take the next 30-60 minutes to eat, shop or relax.
EVgo is the largest public DC fast charging network in the nation. With more than 750 fast charging locations in 66 markets – and dozens more in construction – you can find a convenient and reliable EVgo electric vehicle charging station near you. EVgo fast chargers are compatible with all fast charge capable EV models currently on the market, including Tesla Models S/X/3 with a CHAdeMO adapter.
EVgo is hiring students interested in a Renewable Energy Career for Summer 2020. As an intern, you will work closely with your manager and other employees to apply your knowledge and increase your skills on projects. You'll also have the opportunity to network with other interns and employees through optional social and professional events. If you are an academic success and motived to apply your knowledge outside of the classroom, please apply!
- You must be currently enrolled at an accredited four-year university or college in the United States.
- International Students currently enrolled in school in the US are welcome to apply.
- Graduate Interns: Completion as a first-year graduate student before internship starts and currently enrolled in a master’s degree program for a Masters internship OR a PhD for a PhD internship from an accredited college or university.
Background and Qualifications:
- Experience in the energy industry with utility, public sector, and/or private sector organizations.
- Technical background and strong quantitative skills. Able to conduct complex analyses and draw key insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to explain complex issues to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible. Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where priorities and responsibilities change frequently.
- Opportunistic, resourceful and creative when gathering data for projects. Able to build relationships and engage key stakeholders.
Hiring Departments Include:
- Business Development Analysis
- Business Intelligence Team
- Customer Operations
- Field Operations
- IT Software and Hardware
- Market Development
- Site Development
To find out more, or to join the EVgo network, visit www.evgo.com. Connect with EVgo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
At EVgo, we are committed to creating a more equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome. Apply today to join our team and help make a meaningful impact in the fight against climate change.