Full Stack Developer
Los Angeles, CA
Technology – Information Technology
EVgo is America’s largest public fast charging network. EVgo’s fast chargers deliver convenient, fast charges to EV drivers on the go, at a rate approximately eight times faster than conventional Level 2 charging. EVgo’s fast chargers are compatible with all EV models currently on the market that accept DC Fast Charging. With more than 1,000 fast chargers and more than 1,000 Level 2 chargers in 66 metropolitan markets, EVgo’s network in 34 U.S. states allows EV drivers to travel further while providing exemplary service by maintaining and operating its charging stations. EVgo offers a variety of flexible pricing options for drivers including Pay as You Go and low-cost Membership options, as well as complimentary charging plans for buyers of new vehicles from partner automakers, including BMW and Nissan. EVgo’s chargers are in convenient, high-traffic locations where demand for EV fast charging is highest. To find out more, or to join the EVgo network, visit EVgo.com. Connect with EVgo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are seeking a talented, versatile, and entrepreneurial Full-Stack developer with experience in the MERN stack for Los Angeles Office. Full Stack developer is expected to have a genuine interest in all software technology is used to run dynamic web sites and servers, which includes but is not limited to React, Node, ELK stack, Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP/Python. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, highly productive team and make an impact. Each of our software developers has a high degree of autonomy, a broad range of responsibilities, and makes direct, meaningful contributions to the business. We hire self-motivated professionals who know how to create value, and we work tirelessly to enable and support their success.
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of Full-Stack Web application development experience (Academic, professional, or from personal projects)
- Mastery of one or more Object-Oriented programming languages.
- Proven knowledge of React (exceptions can be made for Angular), Node, Postgres, SQL, MySQL, and relational database design
- Experience with PHP, Linux, jQuery, web application development, and APIs strongly preferred, but not required.
- We offer a supportive, collaborative environment, superb work-life.
- The Full-Stack developer at EVgo will be expected to be fully familiar with how to use these languages. You will need to be able to solve complex problems independently and work effectively across our technology stack, but you will also receive excellent support, mentorship, and coaching from our senior staff.
- You have 2-4 years of professional Software Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You pay excellent attention to detail
- You enjoy solving problems, both independently and collaboratively
- You're known for your integrity and professionalism
- You value work-life balance
- You enjoy weekly team lunches and strong camaraderie
- EVgo does not sponsor applicants at this time.
- This is a Full Time not a Contract role.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position.
To find out more, or to join the EVgo network, visit www.evgo.com. Connect with EVgo on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
At EVgo, we are committed to creating a more equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome. Apply today to join our team and help make a meaningful impact in the fight against climate change.