Azure Solution Architect
We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world.
From disrupting the way the accountancy world has been working for the last 100 years to an innovative spare-parts proposition in the maritime sector. We design and deliver digital experiences for leading B2B brands.
Clients include Mazars, Riwal, Royal IHC, Carlsberg, Royal RAI, Wavin and NCOI.
We are looking for an Azure Solution Architect:
As Azure Solution Architect you will play a key role in our Azure Products & Services team. This team builds custom solutions, which should be structured with an overall and visionary software architecture. The Solution Architect is well versed to the latest technical developments and utilizes his/her extensive software development experience (and vision!) to create a software architecture that acts as a base layer for the development teams to excel in.
At the center of architecture you not only deliver a landscape that is up-to-date and supports innovation, you are also able to communicate concisely (with technical and non-technical stakeholders) if it comes to your architectural strategy. Next to clearly articulating your choices, you are able to visualize complex architectures in a simple way.
Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
Are you someone that has:
- architectural experience with the Azure software development stack, or more than ready after multiple years of experience as a senior software engineer / lead developer
- extensive experience in developing complex, custom software solutions in Azure/.NET
- knowledge of databases, infrastructure, security, monitoring and a extensive set of development tools and languages (among others C#, Vue.JS, Java)
- the natural ability to share and substantiate architectural choices, as well to technical as non-technical stakeholders
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
With a team of almost 100 people based in Utrecht and Lisbon spanning more than 10 nationalities, English is our working language. In a fast growing company like Evident, there are many career opportunities for talented and ambitious professionals.
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!
Curious who we are?
In order to be eligible for this job, an EU working permit is mandatory.