We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world.
From disrupting the way the accountancy world has been working for the last 100 years to an innovative spare-parts proposition in the maritime sector. We design and deliver digital experiences for leading B2B brands.
Clients include Mazars, Vanderlande Industries, Royal IHC, Carlsberg, Royal RAI, Aalberts Industries and NCOI.
We are looking for a Technical Lead:
As a Technical Lead you will play a key role in our growing Azure team. This team builds custom solutions that make use of the extensive Azure PaaS offering to accelerate development and solve complex problems for our clients. The Technical Lead is well-versed in the latest technical developments and utilizes his/her extensive software development experience to implement complex custom solutions together with a development team.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team you will take ownership of the technical road-map of the product. You are continuously looking for technical improvements and innovations that can be applied to improve the products we deliver. You coach and guide a development team to ensure high quality of technical delivery with a consistent approach.
You are a natural leader and enjoy mentoring junior team members.
Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
Are you someone that has:
- extensive experience in developing complex, custom software solutions in Azure/.NET and .NET Core
- knowledge of databases, infrastructure, security and an extensive set of development tools and languages (among others C#, Vue.JS)
- the ability to help translate requirements into working technical solutions
- experience coaching developers
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Join a fast-growing company that has tripled in size in the last 4 years
- Start working on exciting projects with the latest technology in the B2B field
- Become part of an international company spanning over 10 nationalities
- Benefit from continuous learning and development opportunities
- Receive a competitive salary, vacation and pension plan with an annual bonus based on company performance
- Travel regularly between Utrecht and Lisbon offices and join our annual company-wide EviSki trip
- We are only a short distance to the central station of Utrecht
With a team of almost 100 people based in Utrecht and Lisbon, English is our working language. We have a clear international mission/vision, and in a fast-growing company like Evident there are many career opportunities for talented and ambitious professionals.
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!