Agile Tester (Senior)
We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world.
From disrupting the way the accountancy world has been working for the last 100 years to an innovative spare-parts proposition in the maritime sector. We design and deliver digital experiences for leading B2B brands.
Clients include Mazars, Vanderlande Industries, Royal IHC, Carlsberg, Royal RAI, Aalberts Industries and NCOI.
We are looking for a Senior Agile Tester:
As a Senior Agile Tester you will play a key role in our Azure team. This team builds custom solutions, which require a high level of quality in design, technique and usability. You have a drive for delivering high quality products and can motivate and empower agile teams to deliver this level of quality.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team you will take ownership of the quality of the products we deliver. You will implement and further develop the test automation in our product development to ensure a high level of automated test coverage. You will test new features delivered within the sprints to ensure they meet your quality standards. You are the team’s conscience for quality.
Are you someone that has:
- multiple years of experience as a software tester
- experience in implementing automated tests for complex web applications
- the ability to work with teams, shaping products and systems then planning and executing tests using the most appropriate test approach
- experience determining a strategy for test data and working with the team and client to set up and refresh test data as needed
- strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- fun ensuring testing is done as efficiently as possible?
· Join a fast-growing company that has tripled in size in the last 4 years
· Start working on exciting projects with the latest technology in the B2B field
· Become part of an international company spanning over 10 nationalities
· Benefit from continuous learning and development opportunities
· Receive a competitive salary, vacation and pension plan with an annual bonus based on company performance
· Travel regularly between Utrecht and Lisbon offices and join our annual company-wide EviSki trip
· We are only a short distance to the central station of Utrecht
With a team of almost 100 people based in Utrecht and Lisbon, English is our working language. We have a clear international mission/vision, and in a fast-growing company like Evident there are many career opportunities for talented and ambitious professionals.
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!
Curious who we are?
In order to be eligible for this job, an EU working permit is mandatory.