Head of Customer Success
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Customer Success
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Head of Customer Success
We are seeking a Head of Customer Success to lead charge in building a world class Customer Success organization. The ideal person would have worked in a Saas environment before and have owned all things Customer Success from onboarding to implementation to retention to growth/expansion and everything in between. Prior experience having laid the foundation for process, systems, and standards for Customer Success organizations are a must.
What You'll Do
- Build out the customer growth organization for one of the fastest growing startups in enterprise software. You will own all customer activities, from onboarding to renewals to minimize churn and drive account expansion.
- Own the number with sales for growth of our customers through expansion and renewals
- Oversee account planning, support, and deepening customer relationships.
- Build and implement processes, systems, and hire to build out a world-class CS organization.
- Define customer account health metrics and define workflows to improve customer satisfaction.
- Build out playbook for upsell and cross sell activities for CS and in concert with sales teams expansion/renewal strategies.
- Be an advocate for customer needs to engineering and product
- Identify key employees to develop, train and promote.
- 10+ yrs of experience running Customer Success organizations with 5+ yrs experience leading and managing teams of over 10 people. A leader of top talent...
- SaaS Experience (3+) and track record of owning and beating the growth #’s setting up a customer growth team that works in tandem with sales
- Prior experience, rolling up your sleeves to scale scaling a high growth startup’s customer success organization by effective hiring and build out of pragmatic processes and playbooks for rapid customer adoption, expansion and renewal. You inspire a bias for action.
- Demonstrated history of monitoring and using customer data to inform better support as well as expansion and renewal strategies/execution.
- Experience working with a broad enterprise customer base and diverse stakeholders across IT, management, and C-level executives as well as “smaller” commercial organizations.
- Technical aptitude to deeply understand the product and platform experience and customer journey within the high performance computing and enterprise SaaS environment.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- BS/BA degree required. MBA desired.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.