Enterprise Account Executive
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Sales
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our San Mateo-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us land customers in the Enterprise segment, primarily through outbound efforts and handling the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close.
You must have experience in targeting Fortune 500 franchise accounts for use of a SaaS service. Intellectual curiosity and a passion for impact propels your focus on key use cases to land and expand the new to the world enterprise-grade AI contracting platform within major public/private enterprises full contracting workflow. You thrive on making a quantifiable value difference in your accounts and building long-term relationships.
We are building a world-class, high performance team focused on improving our customer’s business to grow our own and are in a key inflection point of revenue growth and scalability with large opportunity to make an impact and join an early sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Uncover, educate, and close prospective customers on time and on forecast that meets company metrics and objectives
- 80% of your time in the field with prospects, customers on identifying and delivering contracting process improvement use cases for quantifiable business impact.
- Deliver solution presentations, demonstrations and effectively facilitate customer proof-of-value projects to close Evisort initial and ongoing business
- Become an expert in translating the Evisort AI contracting platform into the language of the customer to sell the outcome impact to business buyers
- Work methodically and cross functionally to insure customer use cases are adopted, meet customer value success metrics and drive customer advocacy
- Accountable for providing a weekly forecast of your total business.
- SaaS Enterprise Account “Use Case Hunter”: Demonstrated 5-7+ years of direct (vs. overlay) SaaS mid-market/enterprise sales experience using use cases for targeting, prospecting, leading impactful proof of value efforts and negotiating the complex sale to land and expand Fortune 2,000 accounts.
- Demonstrated early-stage growth firm sales success (1st-3th in market) with a well-regarded, market-leading, disruptive Saas solution provider. Proven performer with consistent over quota performance.
- Thrive on sustaining high activity levels with inside as well as field sales across all channels, including emailing, calling, and LinkedIn outreach. Teamed with a BDR, your outbound activity will drive success metrics faster.
- Challenger of status quo by identifying use cases for quantifiable business value through process improvement. Close attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented, customer mindset to uncover and prove out multiple land and expand use cases.
- Proficient with leading sales tools such as salesforce / Clari; Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach.io and Discover.org etc.
- Tenacious: Smart, resourceful, hardworking and always ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer success a must. Builds customer trust.
- Ability to articulate Evisort’s value proposition and translate to customer business value with C-level executives across legal, finance, and procurement
- Problem solver and adept Negotiator for “win win” solutions/agreements
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.