San Mateo, CA
Sales – Marketing
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our San Mateo-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us create, oversee, and execute campaigns that drive leads, as well as lead new marketing initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Create the demand generation strategy and budget
- Define, create and set-up processes and tech that make marketing efficient, data-driven, predictable, and aligned with the rest of the organization.
- Define, instrument and optimize our funnel(s). Implement lead scoring, attribution, etc. Share dashboards and results with the Go-To-Market team, Executives, and the Board.
- Experience building and scaling demand generation programs (SEO, SEM, ABM, lead nurturing, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.) with a balanced approach towards innovation and doing what’s right for the company
- Plan and execute all lead generation campaigns through a diverse set of integrated, offline and online demand generation programs to drive sales leads.
- Select and implement optimal marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet sales pipeline goals
- Develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing and product launches.
- Penetrate our target market and industries with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- 4+ years of demand generation experience marketing to enterprise B2B software/Saas buyers
- Proficiency with Marketo/Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Mode, SEO-related tools, Google Ad-words and conversion/optimization technologies, as well as an appetite for gaining the technical expertise required to administer other tools commonly used by marketing
- Design and implement inbound and outbound strategies, through multiple channels, including email, paid advertising, social, webinars, events, SEO/SEM, and content syndication
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
- Management skills and hands-on approach with campaign development and execution
- Highly analytical - The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions - knowing how to measure program effectiveness from start to finish
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging
- Hands-on, strong GSD work-ethic and sense of ownership
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.