Legal Solutions Architect
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Customer Success
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Legal Solution Architect
We are seeking a Legal Solutions Architect that can work with our data science team to develop new technology and help clients implement the Evisort platform in their business, helping major companies optimize and streamline key business processes. The right candidate for this role is a problem solver first and foremost - they should enjoy tackling challenging problems, coming up with creative solutions, and guiding and teaching their counterparts and clients about how to leverage their solutions.
What You'll Do
- Work with Evisort clients, which vary in size and industry, to understand the challenges their legal and business departments face
- Understand Evisort’s technology tools and help customers, from vice presidents of procurement to general counsel to contracts administrators, use those tools to transform the way they manage contracts
- Partner with Evisort technical teams as they develop new platform features and artificial intelligence models, leveraging legal and business domain knowledge to steer product decisions
- Take ownership of projects and drive outcomes with minimal supervision
- Think on your feet and be creative - finding the right solution to each client's unique and important challenges
- Be a partner to the executive teams of our customers, helping and consulting with them on industry best practices and innovative solutions
- 2+ years experience in law, management consulting or technical project management, or graduate degree in law or business
- Familiarity with how to use and set up modern software tools
- Knowledge of legal processes or a willingness to learn them quickly
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Authorization for working in the U.S. and interest in working from our office in San Mateo
- Bonus: Graduate degree in Business, Data Science, or law-related field
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.