Commercial Account Executive
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Sales
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Commercial Account Executive
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our San Mateo-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You are a hunter able to identify and prospect new business by yourself and know how to team/leverage a BDR resource for exceptional prospecting flow. You will help us land customers in the Mid-Market segment, primarily through outbound efforts and handling the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close. Currently going through key inflection point of revenue growth and scalability with large opportunity to make an impact and join an early sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Uncover, educate, and close prospective customers on time and on forecast that meets company metrics and objectives
- Become an expert in translating the Evisort AI contracting platform into the language of the customer to sell the outcome impact to business buyers
- Accountable for providing a weekly forecast of your total business.
- 4-7 years of relevant sales work experience
- Previous SaaS sales and commercial quota carrying, new logo closure experience
- Thrive on sustaining high activity levels with inside as well as field sales across all channels, including emailing, calling, and LinkedIn outreach. Teamed with a BDR, your outbound activity will drive success metrics faster.
- Challenger of status quo by identifying use cases for quantifiable business value through process improvement. Close attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented, customer mindset to uncover and prove out multiple land and expand use cases.
- Proficient with leading sales tools such as salesforce / Clari; Linkedin Sales Navigator, Outreach.io and Discover.org etc.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Process-oriented with a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate Evisort’s value proposition to C-level executives across legal, finance, and procurement
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.