Head of SRE/Devops
San Mateo, CA /
Engineering – Engineering Infrastructure /
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Head of SRE/Devops
As the Head of the Site Reliability and Devops team you will be responsible for the production infrastructure of our SAAS platform. You will apply engineering leadership and deep knowledge of infrastructure and software development to lead the operation and expansion of our platform's products as we continue down our path of accelerated growth.
What You'll Do
- Manage, innovate, and create processes, software and tooling that continuously improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Evisort's platform.
- Manage on-call rotations of engineers.
- Work cross-functionally to build fast, reliable, and resilient production systems.
- Recruit, grow, manage and inspire a collaborative, efficient and happy team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Unix/Linux systems, IP networking, performance, and application issues.
- Experience growing and building highly effective teams.
- 5 years of experience managing teams of software engineers.
- Experience in system design, algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Experience working in software product development.
- Experience working with stakeholders and collaborating across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to perform technical deep-dives into code, networking, systems and storage configuration
- Ability to conduct discussions with executive team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.