Head of Quality Engineering (San Mateo CA or Toronto, CAN)
San Mateo, CA
Engineering – Engineering Infrastructure
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies, such as Netflix and Disney, to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VC's with Microsoft being a leading investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Head of Quality Engineering
Evisort is hiring a Head of Quality Engineering to work as part of our rapidly growing Engineering department.
We have build a secure and reliable platform by training ourselves to thoroughly test our own code at multiple levels of abstraction (unit, functional, UI...). We are now ready to bring testing to the next level, and that means we are looking for the person who will build the Quality Assurance function for our platform: team and practices. The ideal candidate should be comfortable around code used to leverage automated testing techniques that verify functionality as well as scalability under load.
What You'll Do
- Continuously expand the test coverage of our platform.
- Continuously improve our quality assurance practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues in all areas of the company to ensure the high quality of our product.
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team and within multiple teams
- The ability of defining the right quality assurance process for the right organization
- Experience with testing management technologies.
- Experience with testing automation technologies.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the US will be verified through the E-verify system.